Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm a Barbie Girl...in a Second world...

I remember when I was little I thought my Barbies' hair would grow back so I gave my barbies haircuts. When I tried that on my mother's vintage 1960's Barbie she about died...and thankfully she saved the classic barbie from having her gorgeous red locks cut.

One of my second life friends Breee Homewood said to me yesterday..."I love to dress up my avatar...my avatar is my barbie." haha...ok girls...this is so true isn't it? No matter how old we are I think most women still love to dress dolls and themselves up!

I totally felt like a barbie as I shot and blogged these outfits below. Enjoy! ^~^


.::Censored::. Rejanne Pants
.::CENSORED::.Heiko Set_Rose Shirt & Skirt
Graffitiwear White Mohair Boots
love me brutal - snappity snappy snap (camera) & point & shoot/one pose
((This love me brutal set comes with 5 poses & 5 camera
attachments for each pose. It's super fun for photoshoots!))


.::Censored::. Skin Giovanna/Pale
Clawtooth Hair: Cat Call - Snow


.::CENSORED::.Top Ravena_MMMP
.::CENSORED::.Heiko Set_Rose Leggings
Graffitiwear Mohair Boots


Magi Take Grey Sneakers
.::Censored::. Rejanne Pants 2
.::Censored::. Shirt Patricia Blue


.::Censored::. Shirt Patricia Turquise
.::CENSORED::.Vega_Set_Bag
.::CENSORED::.Vega_Set_Dress
.::CENSORED::.Vega_Set_Undershirt
Hair: BB*SALON : shaggy BONE
Heels: NEW!! Maitreya Treaders - Exclusive Groupgift 'Rosewood'


Now last but not least...I wanted to show you
some pieces from my friends' store called Ever An' Angel.

Ever Courtois & Angelique Wickentower are fabulous designers!

Ever An' Angel - After Hours Cocktails Pantsuit - Trousers
Ever An' Angel - Rhapsody - Lapis - Blouse


Ever An' Angel - Friendships Old & New Necklace

Go check out Ever An' Angel! You won't be disappointed. ^_^
They often have group gifts and subscribo gifts so make sure to join those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

f.e.l.l.o.w pathfinders…